This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MNMATT View Post
    I walked by my tally marks a little while ago and snapped a picture.

IMG_1490.jpeg
    That made me think of a piano keyboard. Sweet music for you!

Comment

Mine was a handmade calendar with bold red x's each day and small rewards built in every 5 days. I just made a new one. When I'm ready to moderate, I will put those days on there. I am visual. By seeing it, i can live it.

Comment

Hey everyone - if anyone is still checking this forum. This has been really positive for me and turns out DW did the whole Dryuary with me. Have a Mason jar with $620 in it ($20/day). Last night we had one of our favorite homemade meals with a nice pre dinner Chardonnay and an Amarone with dinner. Now 3 days abs. I signed up for Kickstart/Moderation Month so if any of you did - see you there!

Comment

PatF Amarone is my favorite red! (Sancerre is my best white). Good for you! I hope you enjoyed, and kudos on all the saved money $$$$$!

Comment

Congratulations on the successful completion of Dryuary! We all have much to celebrate!

Sorry for the delayed post, but I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thanks for all the encouragement and kind thoughts folks extended in response to my recent loss... I'm thankful for the support of this MM forum! I look forward to joining you in the February threads and hearing about your successes ahead!

Comment

Working...
            X