day 31. did you make it?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day 31. did you make it?!

it's nearing 10p here on the east coast, so hopefully i'm not too premature in posting this present i made for you all, in commemoration of surviving dryuary! whether you managed to abstain the entire month or partially, what you did for yourself was amazing and you all should be proud. i know i am proud of myself. cheers!

(i am having a hell of a time getting this image to attach, so here's a link https://scontent.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...f1&oe=58FFBFF7)

Thanks rckaye ; right back at you!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome art rckaye! And yes, much to my amazement, I made it. Congratulations to both of you!

Comment

Thanks for the gift Rckaye! And to you, Jeremy80 and freeheel and me for getting here! Hope everyone who participated is feeling good today!

Comment

Yes, I made it, and so did a friend of mine who said she had probably previously drank every day for the last 25 years, outside of abstaining during a single pregnancy. Congratulations, everyone!

Comment

It was such a good experience! And I'm going to go into a pretty abs-strong mod plan now. Thanks everyone for helping me get there! Good luck and good health to all of us, I hope we run into again on these message boards.

Comment

rckaye Yes, I made it! (Except I started 2 days late so 2 more days for me but I'm ok.) Thanks to all for making it a great experience. I love that the bottle is unleashing great, colorful and bold things for my life instead of the bad things it has in the past. I feel terrific and while I am looking forward to wine on Friday, I don't want to mess up this new lifestyle by overdoing. It's never too late to start moderating.

Comment

Working...
              X